Thursday 1 November 2007

႔ပ်င္း မိ လို -- ( ဟာသ ) Procrastination


One day, three new prisoners arrived at the infamous Insein prison. They are a famous comedian Zaganar, a student and a pro-junta Union Solidarity and Development Association (USDA) member. A warden asks the new prisoners why they are here. First, the warden asks Zaganar.
Why are you here?
Zaganar replied, I am here because I made jokes.
Then, the warden asks the student. Why are you here?
The student answered, I listened to Zaganar’s jokes.
At last, the warden asks the USDA member.
I am surprised why you are here.
The USDA member replied, I procrastinated.
Warden got confused. Is it a crime?
I procrastinated reporting them to higher authority. I was thinking about reporting the incident in the morning but USDA members and soldiers came and arrested me at the same night for withholding information.

1 comment :

Goldie Shwe said...

Ko Moe Thee, Haven't you got any contact email?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/6239737.stm