ႏွစ္စဥ္ ေမလ မွာ က်င္းပသည့္ 2013 Midwest Burmese Masters Open Championship ကုိ အေမရိကန္ႏုိင္ငံ၊ အင္ဒီယားနားၿပည္နယ္၊ ကမ္ေဒးလ္ေဗးလ္ ၿမုိ႔ Noble Hawk ေဂါက္ကြင္း မွာ ေမလ ၂၅ ရက္ေန႔ တြင္ က်င္းပမည္ၿဖစ္ၿပီး၊ မည္သည့္ ၿမန္မာ ေဂါက္သီးရုိက္၀ါသနာရွင္မဆုိ လာေရာက္ ယွဥ္ၿပိဳင္ႏုိင္ေၾကာင္း ၾကားသိ ရပါသည္။
ကေနဒါ၊ ကယ္လီဖုိးနီးယား၊ တကၠဆတ္၊ ဖေလာ္ရီဒါ၊ နယူးေယာက္၊ ခ်ီကာဂုိ အပါအ၀င္ အေမရိကန္ႏုိင္ငံ တ၀န္းမွ ၿမန္မာေဂါက္သီး သမားမ်ား လာေရာက္ ယွဥ္ၿပိဳင္ၾကလိမ့္မည္ၿဖစ္ေၾကာင္း ၿပိဳင္ပြဲက်င္းပေရး အသင္း Burma Golf Club ( Midwest) မွ တဆင့္ ၾကိဳတင္သိရွိရပါသည္။ ၿပိဳင္ပြဲသုိ႔ ၀င္ေရာက္ယွဥ္ၿပိဳင္ လုိသူ ၿမန္မာေဂါက္သီး၀ါသနာရွင္မ်ား ၂၀၁၃ ခုႏွစ္ ေမလ ၁၈ ရက္ေန႔ထက္ ေနာက္မက်ပဲ Burma Golf Club ( Midwest) ထံ နာမည္စာရင္းေပး အေၾကာင္းၾကားရမည္ၿဖစ္သည္။
As desired by our golf friends nationwide, we are organizing the 2013 Midwest Burmese Masters Open Championship in Fort Wayne, Indiana. We will be playing two rounds of 18 holes ( 36 holes) apiece.
All participants are to be participating in BOTH categories and need to contest over the same 36 holes. Scores will be calculated on gross scores for the Open and on assigned handicaps for the Handicap category. Any and every contestant is entitled to win BOTH titles (i.e. both Open and Handicap).
This event will be open to all Burmese golfers in the United States.
Host: Burma Golf Club (Midwest)
Date: May 25, 2013 – Saturday
Tee Time: Start at 9:00 a.m. Driving Range: start at 8:30 am.
Venue: Noble Hawk
Participation Fee: $ 75.00 per person
Please contact the following persons for participation
Dr Nyan Win 419-756-7360
Ko Ko Thaw 513-919-4340
Ko Sam 614-634-6180
Ko Myat Soe 260-615-0575
Ko Nyein Chan 260-705-4181
Ko Kyi 260-416-6252
Ko Pine Zay (646) 696-0837
Appreciate if you would kindly reserve your participation as early as possible and send your check / money no later than May 18, 2013.
Payable to : Myat Soe.
4812 Old Maysville Road
Fort Wayne, Indiana 46815 Tel: (260) 615-0575
1) Play the White tee
2) You must putt out every hole (You must play the ball into the hole before starting the next hole)
3) Must turn in a score card of your group
4) The ball must be on the first green for being closet to the pin.
5) The longest drive must be within the designated fairway.
6) Can switch to a different brand of golf ball on every hole on the course – But the change must be made between the play of holes. (One ball per hole)
7) You must play the ball as it lies. You cannot move it to a better spot.
8) Always mark your ball by putting a small coin or other marker behind it when you want to pick it up to clean or get it out of another player's way.
9) A ball is lost if it is not found within five minutes after you first begin to search.
10) When you drop a ball, stand erect, hold your arm out straight and drop it.
11) If you think your ball may be lost or out of bounds, you may play another ball (provisional ball) from the place where your first ball was played. You must tell your opponent or fellow-competitor that you are playing a provisional ball and play it before you look for the first ball.
12) Drop the ball within one club-length of that point.
A penalty or penalty stroke
1) Ball Lost or Out of Bounds
2) Ball Unplayable
3) Cleaning a ball while it is in play, except when the ball is on the green
4) Hitting the wrong ball
5) The club’s touching the ground prior to the swing during sand shot