Monday 12 November 2007

ကုသသမ ဂ အစည္းေ၀းကို သင္တက္လို လ်င္ --- If Want to attend UN meeting ? Pls read it.

Open meeting of the Security Council on Burma on Tuesday,November 13, 2007.

There will be an open meeting of the Security Council on Burma on Tuesday, November 13th, at 3 pm. Professor Gambari is back from his second trip to Burma and will brief the Security Council. If you do not have a UN pass and would like to attend, please be in the visitors' lobby of the UN at 2:30 pm. Go through the visitors' white tent located at 1st Avenue between 45 and 46 Streets and into the visitors' lobby. I will be near the information booth.

You must send me your name and organization, so that I can give them for security reason. I must have your name by 11 am Tuesday morning. I will have tickets for you and take you to the visitors' section of the Security Council on the 3rd floor. If you have any questions, call me Tuesday morning at 212-415-4054.Or you can reach me at 917-478-4495 today as it is a Federal holiday and I am only at work for a short time to send these emails.

Peggy

No comments :