Wednesday 14 October 2009

Please write letter to Sen.Jim Web(e-mail:Marta_McLellanRoss@webb.senate.gov)



Dear Sen. Webb,

This is no time for you to be considering lifting US sanctions against Burma, while a US citizen Kyaw Zaw Lwin (Nyi Nyi Aung) is in prison in Burma, has been tortured and false charges have been made against him. What do you intend to do about the plight of Kyaw Zaw Lwin and other Burmese political prisoners?

We hope you will fly to Burma as you did for John Yettaw and secure the release of Kyaw Zaw Lwin, Daw Aung San Suu Kyi and over 2000 political prisoners.


Sincerely,
Your name
__._,_.___

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

I dont understand Nyi Nyi Aung.He went back to Yangon by visit visa 8 times legally.They new him he was exile but allow visa.It is not eazy to get visa for exiles.Why he was arrest him at 9 times.

New World said...

I did I sent email to sen.Jim

New World said...

I did I sent email to Sen.Jim